Salesforce Health Cloud is a robust, cloud-based CRM solution designed specifically to meet the unique needs of the health care industry. Health Cloud helps medical providers attract and retain patients, streamline care processes, and deliver value-based care.
Keep reading to learn how Salesforce Health Cloud helps drive your health care company forward in four critical areas.
1. Patient Acquisition
Health Cloud software includes several tools for managing and tracking patient acquisition efforts from multiple approaches.
- Physician referrals. The Health Cloud referral management tool lets you track referrals from intake to closure. Within the dashboard, you can analyze referral patterns to determine where and how hiqh-quality referrals are coming in. This valuable insight can help guide targeted marketing outreach to physicians and other referral partners.
- Inbound call center. A well-trained call center staff is a core component of an effective patient acquisition process. Lead generation isn’t valuable without trained call center coordinators to educate, inspire, nurture and ultimately convert leads into patients. An advanced health care CRM like Health Cloud allows call center agents to document and manage patient interactions and preferences in a single profile during the lead nurturing process. Health Cloud also facilitates better customer service for existing patients. When call center agents have access to patients’ care plan details, they can provide target, relevant and useful assistance.
- Direct outreach. The Health Cloud CRM provides tools to track and analyze outreach efforts through calls, email campaigns, advertisements, and digital forms. Outreach analytics help health care marketing teams create and launch more effective, targeted campaigns to improve acquisition and generate quality leads.
2. Care Management
Health Cloud provides a 360°, complete patient view on all patients in your practice. Create a single, comprehensive patient profile that includes:
- Medical records (EHRs, medical device records, wearable data)
- Medical history
- Family history
- Current conditions
- Current medications
- Communication preferences
- Care network (family members, caregivers, specialists and other providers)
- History of appointments and patient interactions
Everything you need to know about your patients is easily accessible and manageable in one centralized location, eliminating the need to switch between multiple sources to find critical care data. Providers can track treatment outcomes and progress with a Timeline view, communicate and coordinate with other caregivers in the patient’s network, and create customized care plans that align with each patient’s health history.
Having a holistic, real-time view of each patient’s health enables providers to deliver personalized and effective care that results in better patient outcomes.
3. Active Engagement
Many legacy patient management systems do not have the necessary tools to facilitate active engagement between patients and providers. Salesforce Health Cloud has risen to meet patient demands for more connected, digitally accessible health care services.
The Private Communities feature connects all care coordinators within a patient’s care network. Patients have the opportunity to view and monitor current care plans, track the progress of personal health goals, communicate with their providers, ask questions to the care network, and fill out forms ahead of appointments.
Salesforce Health Cloud integrates with mobile platforms, meaning you can meet patient expectations for convenient communication by sending messages, appointment reminders and surveys to their mobile devices.
Overwhelming research shows that patients who are more engaged in their health care experience better outcomes. Having easily accessible health care information allows patients to make informed decisions for their health and well-being.
4. Patient Retention
Patient retention is just as valuable as patient acquisition. Health Cloud helps companies drive retention efforts and foster on-going patient engagement through tools like surveys, automated scheduling and appointment reminders, and targeted messaging. Because each patient profile documents communication preferences and tracks outreach efforts, you’ll gain insight into how and when to reach patients and what type of messaging is most effective.
A personalized patient experience is incredibly important to today’s consumers. Health Cloud gives providers the tools they need to deliver the type of coordinated, comprehensive, outstanding customer service, and meaningful care experiences that cultivate trustworthy and loyal patient-provider relationships.
Interested in Salesforce Health Cloud? Call NewGen Marketing.
Salesforce Health Cloud is the comprehensive CRM solution your health care company needs to improve patient acquisition, management, engagement, and retention. If you’re interested in implementing Health Cloud in your business, or migrating legacy systems over to a centralized Health Cloud platform, call NewGen Marketing today for a free consultation.